What is most important in creating a graphic design that will persuade someone to purchase a game?

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Blog 13: Lesson 2 Reflection

1. Positive Statement:
  • despite having only finished the slideshow only Monday and little rehearsal, I feel that my presentation turned out okay
  • everyone cooperated when I did my activity with them, which is good
  • I guess things go better when I'm prepared for them
2. Questions to consider: What grade would you give yourself and why?
  • Regardless of the fact that I was under time by two minutes, I feel that I deserve at least a P-. I felt the activities were relevant and engaging for my topic, and if I had talked longer or let my activity go on longer, then it would be proficient.
3. What worked in your Lesson 2?
  • I was more prepared in this lesson and I felt like I knew more about my topic than last time. I was more well-prepared this time and I was closer to making time. In general, everything went better than I planned.
4. What didn't work this time?
  • Well, for one, I didn't make time. I was about two minutes short, or so my peers say. My EQ poster turned out messy because I used glue instead of glue stick. In the presentation, I couldn't help but stutter a bit, but other than the above, I think it went well.
5. Finding value: What do you think your second answer for your EQ will be?
  • I actually have a second and third answer for my EQ. In addition to "target audience" being one of my answers, I have "cover art" and "packaging materials", which I will tell everyone about in the next presentations.

No comments:

Post a Comment