What is most important in creating a graphic design that will persuade someone to purchase a game?

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Temporarily under construction

Alright, so I decided to make some changes to this blog. This blog used to be for the school project purposes, but I'm not in high school anymore. I figured I can use this for whatever the hell I want now, so I'm gonna make it a new art dump.

"Changelog" (what to expect in the new version):
  • art (obviously). Probably some real crappy stuff.
  • I have some original storylines cooking in the back of my head, so I'll dump whatever ideas I have here too
  • dank memes
  • some bits and pieces of my personal life (have some sympathy, it's not all lollipops and rainbows)

So there you have it. If anyone I know is reading this blog, by now you know I'm a crappy writer, so I guess I'll just end it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment