What is most important in creating a graphic design that will persuade someone to purchase a game?

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Mentorship 10 Hours

1. Where are you doing your mentorship?
  • Because my mentor's schedule is unpredictable, my mentorship involves doing projects on Photoshop at home and sending them to my mentor via email. Sometimes we meet up at his house to discuss my progress.
2. Who is your contact?
  • My mentor is Inaki Serrano, who is a graphic designer at Biolase
3. How many total hours have you done?
  • So far, I have 16 hours of work logged in
4. Summarize the 10 hours you did:
  • My mentorship primarily consists of my mentor assigning me projects to do on Photoshop, and emailing my projects back to him for critique. In each project, he teaches me new techniques to effectively use Photoshop. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment